- This event has passed.
New ALLVIEW video published
January 21 @ 08:00 – 17:00
The Erasmus+ ALLVIEW international project, which aims to set up a European platform for vocational training in the furniture and wood sector, has produced a presentation video showing the content of the work on the project and the key topics it covers.
The project aims to achieve the objectives of:
- Artificial Intelligence will be used to improve learning in order to predict future needs of workers in the sector.
- New dynamic plans of study will be developed based on learning in topics such as Industry 4.0, Circular Economy, Artificial Intelligence and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- New tools and methodologies of education based on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 3D printing will be introduced.
- The mobility of students and teachers in the European territory will be promoted.
- A common European curriculum will be created in the area of Furniture and Wood.
We will collaborate very closely with the most innovative companies in Europe in order to obtain the best results in the case of Dual Vocational Training.