- This event has passed.
Study visit of Austrian architects
June 2 @ 08:00 – 17:00
On June 2, 2022, we hosted a study visit by Austrian architects, to whom we showed some reference examples of Slovenian timber construction, which has been growing again in recent years. The visit is part of an activity to strengthen cross-border cooperation with partner Holzcluster Steriermark.
We organized a tour of the facilities for our guests;
- Hotel WUD Ljubljana (Alfa Natura d.o.o.)
- Squashland Ljubljana Sports Center (CBD d.o.o.)
- Wooden extension of the Portal inn in Ljubljana (CBD d.o.o.)
- Residential settlement on Dečkova street in Celje (CBD d.o.o.)
- Wooden kindergarten in Poljčane (Architect Mojca Gregorski)
- Pilot smart wooden house Home24h in Maribor (Marles Hiše Maribor).
We also presented to the architects the situation in the Slovenian wood industry, the incentives for wooden construction provided by EkoSklad and InnoRenew COE. We can conclude that Slovenian wooden construction is known for its quality and technical perfection, and in the coming years we expect that this type of construction will have a significant share in new construction.