- This event has passed.
Slowoodlife Forum 2019 and Triple wood
On October 23, 2019, Slowoodlife Forum 2019 was organized in Squashland Center, Ljubljana, with the title “DO WE KNOW BUILDING PUBLIC AND BUSINESS FACILITIES?”
The forum offered;
- Performances by renowned professionals, architects and entrepreneurs who shared a vision of a better, more conscious and thoughtful life towards sustainable excellence;
- Roundtable on Building with wood in the aspect of Climate Change;
- View multimedia presentation: achievements of Slovenian manufacturers of prefabricated wooden buildings in the segment of public and private buildings;
- Organized tour of Squashland as part of a professional study trip for architects and designers – Viewing almost zero energy and passive buildings in Slovenia
- The latest issue of The Energy Efficient House Magazine – Wooden ¦ Mounted ¦ Eco (Bilingual);
- Pleasant socializing and sharing good practices.
More detailed program can be found HERE.
The Project TRIPLE WOOD presented to the Forum a series of video seminars on the quality of timber construction, the Triple wood catalog and a lecture on “The advantage of using wood in buildings / Comparison between national regulations in the Alpine Space”.
The forum was attended by over 70 participants who were pleased to hear interesting speakers and a thematic roundtable.