Business delegation in Bolzano, Italy
05. Nov. 2020 – 06. Nov. 2020
On 5 and 6 November 2020, you are kindly invited to on-line business meetings with the Slovenian Wood & Furniture Companies. The event is primarily intended for partners from Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol Italy & Tyrol Austria.
This matchmaking event aims at individual pre-scheduled business meetings with architects, agents and construction companies and designers from the fields of wood construction and interiors design in order to bring new added value for both parties.
The meetings will be attended by Slovenian manufacturers of wooden prefabricated buildings, joinery and interior furniture / interiors, which are focused on exports to this market would like to present their innovative solutions and products to interested parties. Their profiles are available HERE.
The organizers invite you to check their offers and choose the ones of your top interest. Most of the companies is already active on Italian / Austrian market or neighbouring-ones but have a potential to expand.
Thursday, 5 November 2020
Virtually via the b2match platform
14:00 – 15:00 Introduction
– Welcome by the moderator (NOI Techpark, Luisa Marangon)
– Welcome speeches by the institutions:
· Embassy of Slovenia in Rome (His Excellency, Ambassador, Tomaž Kunstelj)
· Ministry of Economic Development and Technology R Slovenia, Directorate of Wood Science (Director General, Danilo Anton Ranc)
· Chamber of Commerce Bolzano (Secretary General, Alfred Aberer)
– Presentation of NOI Techpark (NOI Techpark, Andreas Winkler / Luisa Marangon)
– Presentation of the Slovenian wood & furniture industry and b2b participants (Wood Indutry Cluster, Bernard Likar)
– Presentation of SRIP Smart buildings and a home with a wood chain (SRIP coordinator, Matej Gajzer)
– Trend in house construction in the Alpine region (CasaClima agency, director, Ulrich Santa & Ergodomus Timber Engineering, Franco Piva)
– Closing with wishes to see you live in the spring
15.00 – 17.00 Business event with b2b meetings over b2match platform
Friday, 6 November 2020
13:00 – 15:30 Business event with b2b meetings over b2match platform
*The programme is subject to changes.
The b2b meetings will be pre-arranged and only available to registered participants on the b2match platform, 20 minutes each. The participation is free of charge. The official languages for the meetings will be Italian, German and English.
You are welcome to register and add your company profile via b2match HERE, until 2nd November 2020.
An invitation to the event can be downloaded HERE.
The event is organized by SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency with the financial support of the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia – Wood Industry Directorate.